RWH Architect is a progressive, contemporary design firm located in southern New Hampshire.
Our diverse and exciting portfolio includes government, commercial, municipal and residential work.
RWH Architect is seeking a motivated candidate who wants to grow and advance his/her career and become part of the long term strategy of the firm.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Three to seven years of experience in an architectural office
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and modify architectural documents
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Creativity, self-motivation and ability to multi-task
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience providing service-oriented client management
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop and Creative Suite
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- 3D modeling and rendering
This is a full time position.
Interested applicants should email resume & work samples to email@example.com.