Name Our Mascot & Coloring Contest Official Rules
- Contest is open to children ages 12 and under; void where prohibited.
- One (1) entry per person per contest, please.
- To enter, download the coloring page, print out the page, color it in however you like, and post your completed entry on our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/FieldofDreamsSalemNH/.
- Entries can be scanned or photographed and uploaded to Facebook or you can send your entry (via U.S. Mail) to:
Name Our Mascot Contest
c/o Field of Dreams
PO Box 2334
Salem, NH 03079
- Submission of any entry is an acknowledgement and agreement that the entry will be posted on the Field of Dreams social media sites.
- Submission of any entry is an acknowledgement and agreement that Field of Dreams may use the entry form in any marketing and advertising.
- Be sure to include child's name and age, plus a parent or guardian's phone number and e-mail address so that winners may be notified. Listing of a child's phone number or email address is prohibited.
- Entries received via US Mail must be postmarked no later than August 9th, 2017.
- Parents or guardians may request Field of Dreams not publish any personal identifying information if requested in writing to email@example.com
- Entries will be judged at contest end and prizes will be awarded then.
- Decisions are at the discretion of the Board of Field of Dreams. We reserve the right to award multiple winners and prizes, or no winners and prizes.
- In the event that multiple completed entries are received with the same mascot name, priority will given to the first entry received.
- These rules are subject to change at any time.
- The winner will be announced at the Family Fun Day event at Field of Dreams on August 13, 2017.
- The winner will receive 4 tickets to Canobie Lake Park.
- Contest ends 8/10/2017, or as otherwise posted on Field of Dreams webpage or social media sites.